Thursday, October 22, 2009

Chemical Burn

Welcome to Chemical Burn. I am the senior member and founder of team WeComePrepared.

On this blog I will teach you to explode, to combust, to burst, to boil, to control, to shatter, to change, to ignite, to set ablaze, to bake, to brand, to singe, to smolder, to torch, to toast, to scorch, to reduce to ashes, to cremate, to set a match to, to spark....... In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm going to teach you how to BLOW SHIT UP!

Everything from a basic Cherry Bomb to explosive arrow rounds. By the time I'm done with you you will DREAM of explosions and will have the exact measurements for creating the perfect combustible powders memorized.

Keep safe, kids.
The Rogue
WeComePrepared@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Just remember, power without purpose is stupidity. So kids, if you're experimenting with explosives do it in a controlled environment. or just make sure you don't get caught. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... for the love of god, don't get caught. Make sure you research both the national explosives laws and your local ones. For instance, it's illegal for me to set anything off in Norman so I have to go outside city limits.

    And NO, the excuse, "But I'm preparing for the zombies!" won't work with the cops. I've tried it.
    -The Rogue

    ReplyDelete